Ukrainian soldiers conduct different exercises with US, Canadian and Polish instructors during their training cycle at the Yavoriv Combat Training Center at the International Peacekeeping and Security Center near Yavoriv.
1) training with a DShK 12 mm machine gun;
2) weapons range with the BTR-80 armoured transporter during OpUNIFIER;
3) engage targets after crossing a lake during a live-fire water gap-crossing training exercise;
4) a live-fire company defensive training exercise;
5) convoy training;
6) fire a ZU-23, a twin-barreled, 23 mm, anti-aircraft gun.
Yavoriv CTC staff, along with mentors from the U.S. Army’s 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, led the training for soldiers from the 1-79th during the battalion’s rotation through the Yavoriv CTC. The 45th is deployed to Ukraine as part of the Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine, an international coalition dedicated to improving the CTC’s training capacity and building professionalism within the Ukrainian army.
►Subscribe Now — https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT4layPPCzgR_99g5VYYvmQ?sub_confirmation=1