Odo Puiu Events invites you to watch ….
Russian Weapon. Helicopters In Action 2017.
Radar surveillance helicopter Ka-31 is designed for protection of warship units operating beyond coastal radars and ERW (Early Radar Warning) aircrafts coverage against air strikes. It provides detection of aerial targets (including low-level targets and ground- or sea-backgrounded targets) and surface targets and automatic reporting to ground and shipborne control posts or air defense systems. It may be deployed both on ships and on ground.
Mi-26, the world’s best line production helicopter in terms of load capacity, is unrivaled in cost-performance parameters. This type helicopters are unique in their transportation capabilities and are used for mobile delivery of troops, including oversize equipment. Mi-26 is intended for all sorts of operations: transportation, evacuation, fire fighting etc. Mi-26 is capable of carrying up to 82 full armed troopers or up to 20 tons of cargo inside the fuselage or on external sling.
Mi-8/17 military transport helicopters are among the most popular helicopters in their class. These helicopters were built incorporating a full-spectrum analysis of Russian helicopters’ operation in combat situations and conflict zones. It is these helicopters’ universality and high flight capabilities that make them among the world’s most popular Russian-made helicopters.
The latest Mi-8/17 military transport helicopter family includes the Mi-17V-5 (domestic designation Mi-8MTV-5) made at Kazan Helicopters and the Mi-171Sh (Mi-8AMTSh) made at Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant.
Мi-28NE “Night Hunter”
The Mi-28NE “Night Hunter” is a modern attack helicopter designed to carry out search and destroy operations against tanks, armoured and un-armoured vehicles, and enemy personnel in combat, as well as low-speed airborne targets. It can operate night and day, and in adverse weather conditions.
The Mi-28N “Night Hunter” has been officially accepted into service with the Russian Ministry of Defence. The “Night Hunter” meets the latest international standards for combat attack helicopters, and Mi-28NE is its export version.
The multirole Mi-35M attack helicopter is a comprehensive modernisation of the Mi-24V. The Mi-35M was developed by the Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant, and has been series produced at Rostvertol since 2005.
Military version of light multi-mission helicopter Ka-226T is designed for operation in hard-to-reach highland conditions, warm climate and oversea, reconnaissance, targeting and monitoring, cargo transportation (up to 1,500 kg), transportation of 7 troopers or service personnel.
Shipborne anti-submarine helicopter Ka-27/28 designed for navy anti-submarine warfare missions with decking on various type ships, including aircraft carriers. It is capable of detecting modern submarines and surface targets, reporting of them to ship and shore points and attacking them using airborne weapons.
The Ka-52 Alligator is a next-generation reconnaissance and combat helicopter designed to destroy tanks, armoured and non-armoured ground targets, and enemy troops and helicopters both on the front line and in tactical reserves. The helicopter can operate around the clock and in all weathers. The Ka-52 can provide target acquisition and designation for helicopter teams and ground troop command and control centres. It can also provide fire support for troop landings, fly routine patrols and escort military convoys.
• Ka-52 Alligator is fitted with signature control devices as well as electronic and active counter-measures. It meets the latest Russian and international standards for technical operation of military helicopters.
• The helicopter has a two-seat cockpit and can be flown by either pilot. Its advanced flight capabilities – achieved in part thanks to its coaxial rotors – make the helicopter highly manoeuvrable in limited space and thus able to adopt an advantageous attack position.
• The Ka-52 Alligator’s two VK-2500 turboshaft engines allow the helicopter to operate at altitudes above 5,000m. It has a static ceiling of 4,000m, and is able to take off and land in hot climates and in high mountainous terrain. The Alligator can also operate in cold climates and icy conditions.
• The Ka-52 Alligator is equipped with the latest avionics suite and powerful offensive weapons that can be configured for a wide range of combat missions.
• The Ka-52 Alligator offers a high degree of protection to its crew, advanced automated systems for ease of piloting, and is easy to service and maintain on the ground.
Thanks for watching.
For more videos, subscribe to the https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPpqZa5BzBSakIt6JyWjkSw/videos
Thanks for subscribing, likes and comments.
Thank you my friend.