10 Most Powerful Secret Weapons In The World
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/gYLyzW
Many things can happen in a dangerous world. And when there is conflict, there can be a need to have strong offensive, and defensive military weapons.
As technology advances, the world’s militaries and their weapons also advance. Join us as we take a look at 10 of the Most Powerful Military Weapons.
10. The Laser Avenger
There is a new type of weapon in the battlefield, and it’s not just something from a science fiction movie. All military generals know that a launched missile is one of the greatest threats, and the most devastating weapon.
9. MAARS Modular Advanced Armed Robotic System
The MAARS is a military robot utilizing an all-terrain tank track design, and has 360-degree visual capability outfitted with cameras, motion detectors, and acoustic microphone and laser targeting systems.
8. XM25 Individual Airburst Weapon System – called the Counter-Defilade Target Engagement System, the XM25 is a semi-automatic shoulder fired weapon that fires 25mm high explosive air bursting ammunition. It has been nicknamed ‘The Punisher’ and is designed by Orbital ATK and Heckler & Koch.
7. MQ-9 Block 5 Reaper Drone – The reaper is an offensive attack drone made by General Atomics and primarily designed for surveillance and attack missions. This piece of futuristic high tech weaponry is loaded with a complete array of sensors for tracking and reconnaissance, and can carry up to 4 Hellfire missiles, GBU-12 Paveway II and GBU-38 JDAM attack munitions.
6. The USS Zumwalt (DDG-1000) – is the newest and the first-in-class ship built for the US Navy. The Zumwalt-class destroyer features a state-of-the-art electric propulsion system, a wave-piercing tumblehome hull, stealth design, and the latest warfighting technology and weaponry available.
5. The K-329 Severodvinsk Yasen Class Nuclear Submarine – This Russian attack submarine is another first in class ship that is based off the design of Russia’s older Akula class submarine. It took 20 years to complete this project, but the payoff seems to be well worth it.
4. NIMITZ CLASS AIRCRAFT CARRIER – The USS Nimitz is a nuclear-powered multi-mission aircraft carrier belonging to the United States Navy and is the lead ship of her class. It is one of the largest warships in the world. This ship was commissioned in 1975 and has since had 18 overhauls.
3. Sukhoi Su-57 T-50 Pak FA fighter – is intended to replace the Russian Air Force’s fleet of MiG-29 and Su-27. Once operational, it will be the first stealth fighter jet to be inducted into the Russian Air Force. It gets its power from two Saturn AL-41F1 afterburning turbofans that produce 32,500lbs thrust each giving it a top speed of 2.440 Kilometers, or 1500 miles per hour.
2. S-400 AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM – The S-400 is one of the world’s most advanced interceptor-based missile defense systems, and is armed with 40N6 SAM missiles that have an estimated operational range of 400 kilometers or 250 miles, and an altitude of up to 607,000 feet.
1. Intercontinental ballistic missile DF-5A – code-named Dong Feng-5, the 36-meter-long ICBM DF 5 is a silo-based intercontinental ballistic missile that was first developed in the mid-1960s. It has a range of more than 12,000 kilometers, and can carry a thermonuclear warhead equivalent to 3 million tons of TNT.